Here’s where Crystal River Cruises sails in the final 2021 rollout
Following news from the European Union regarding the entry of vaccinated passengers, all countries on Crystal River Cruises routes are now open to river cruising.
âWe look forward to welcoming our guests back aboard our river ships with all suites and butler services to share the stunning cultural sites and natural beauty of Europe’s most desirable river destinations,â said Walter Littlejohn, Crystal River Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cruises. âWhile our trips to the Christmas market are completely sold out, there is still availability for some trips, which we know will be good news for customers who have postponed their plans while waiting for travel restrictions to end. relax. “
Littlejohn added that the company is experiencing pent-up demand for iconic cities like Amsterdam, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg.
“Customers will enjoy these voyages on the most innovative and luxurious river vessels in the industry, with the warm and genuine service that Crystal is known for, with the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any European river line”, did he declare.
Due to demand, availability is limited on the following 2021 sailings:
RHINE AND MOSELLE CRUISES (Crystal Debussy)
- 7-night “Legendary Rhine” from Basel to Amsterdam, departing August 30, September 13, October 21, November 4 and November 18, with overnight stays in Koblenz, Germany and Amsterdam, with stops in Cologne, RÃ¼desheim and Mannheim, Germany and Strasbourg, France
- 7-night “Romantic Rhine” from Amsterdam to Basel, departing September 6, September 20, October 14, October 28 and November 11, with overnight stays in Amsterdam and Koblenz, with stops in Cologne, RÃ¼desheim , Mannheim and Strasbourg and a cruise in the picturesque Middle Rhine Valley through the town of Boppard and past the Lorelei rock
- 10 âEnchanting Moselleâ nights, round trip to Amsterdam from October 4, with overnight stays in DÃ¼sseldorf, Strasbourg and Amsterdam, with stopovers in RÃ¼desheim, Mannheim, Koblenz, Cologne and Arnhem and Hoorn in the Netherlands
CRUISES ON THE DANUBE (Crystal Ravel)
- Sail for 7 nights on the “Delicious Danube” eastbound from Vilshofen to Budapest, departing on August 29, September 12, September 26 and November 3, with overnight stays in Vienna and Budapest, with stops in Linz , Melk and DÃ¼rnstein (Austria) and Passau (Germany), cruise in the Wachau valley
- 7 nights “Delicious Danube” sailing west from Budapest to Vilshofen, departing September 5, September 19, October 27 and November 10, with overnight stays in Budapest, Vienna and Vilshofen, stopping at DÃ¼rnstein, Melk , Passau, sailing on the Wachau Valley
- 7-night “Danube Serenade”, sailing from Budapest to Vienna / Vienna to Budapest, departing on October 3 and 20, with overnight stays in Vienna and Budapest, with stops in DÃ¼rnstein, Melk, Linz and Krems (Austria) and Bratislava (Slovakia) and Wachau Valley Cruise
- 10 nights âTreasures of the Danubeâ, round trip to Vienna, departing October 10, starting and ending with overnight stays in Vienna and including nights in Budapest and Passau, stopping in Bratislava, DÃ¼rnstein, Melk and Linz, sailing in the Wachau valley
- 11-night âBrilliant Vacation on the Danubeâ on Crystal Ravel, sailing from Budapest to Vienna (New Years Eve in Vienna), from December 22 to January 31. 2, 2022, starting with a night in Budapest and comprising a triple night in Vienna, stopping in Bratislava, Passau, Vilshofen, Melk, Linz, Grein and Krems
- 10-night “Happy Holidays on the Rhine” on Crystal Debussy, round trip to Amsterdam, from December 23 to January 31. 2, 2022, starting in Amsterdam and including one night in RÃ¼desheim and ending with a double night in Amsterdam for New Years Eve, stopping in Arnhem (the Netherlands), Cologne (on Christmas Day), Mannheim, Worms , Koblenz and DÃ¼sseldorf in Germany and Strasbourg, France, cruise in the Middle Rhine Valley
Fares for 2021 trips start at US $ 3,499 per person. âReservation savingsâ are up to $ 2,800 per suite on select trips through September 1, 2021.